Oh bAby! Family Expo
The Oh Baby! Family Expo is "Hawaii's Largest Baby & KIds Expo" featuring the latest products and services for your young family from over 150 exhibitors. There will also be expert speakers and demonstrations, entertainment and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
From strollers to preschools they'll all be there at the Oh Baby! Family Expo. At this year's show we will also be introducing the Hawaii Toy & Game Expo were you and the kids can "Come out and play and experience the fun!". Kids and parents can come and join us for a weekend of interactive fun and games. Also at the show will be the Hawaii Party Expo where our vendors make it easy to plan for that next big family event.
- We know how difficult it is to take infants, children and dads (just kidding) anywhere. So what we've done is design our show to make our mothers and dads experience more enjoyable. A few of these neat things are listed below:
- Information Booth
- Looking for an exhbitor? or Need directions to the next great event? Then look no further, just ask one of the helpful Family Exposition representatives in the Information Booth located at the entrance to the Exhbition Hall.
- Mother Baby Rest Area
- Moms, when you need to take a break from the shows many events and activities, head over to the Mother & Baby Rest Area. Th e rest area is a private, quite (as quite as you can get at an expo,that is) area where mom and infant can rest and get a few moments together in solitude. Mothers may use this area to relax and/or nurse their infants. A Great place to get recharged before taking in more of the shows activities or for more shopping later.
- Baby Changing Area
- Oops! Did baby have a little accident or leave you alittle present in his or her diaper? Well, don't worry about it, just head on over to the Baby Changing Area complete with changing tables. The Baby Changing Area is located immediately adjacent to the Mot her & Baby Rest Area. Moms, dads, grandmas and grandpas now have a great convenient place to change baby out of all the hustle and bustle.
- Extra-wide Stroller Friendly Aisles
- Because it's tough going anywhere with a stroller, Family Expositions made sure that the New Baby Expo would feature extra-wide stroller friendly aisles for our attendees. At the Expo you can enjoy strolling down the aisles talking with exhibitors and having a wonderful day at the show.
- Infant and Toddler Play Area
- Dads & Grandpas, if you're looking for a place to just hang out with baby so that mom & grandma can check out all the great exhibitors and demonstrations, than this is the place. Just sit down and let baby enjoy all the wonderful age appropriate toys in this area. Of course all are invited to enjoy this interactive play area.
- Children's Activity Area
- For toddlers aged two and above, the Childrens Activity Area offers a wonderful diversion for mom, dad and expecially the kids. Featuring many interactive games, activities and inflatables for the truly energetic. Great place for the kids to use up some of that endless energy they seem to have.
- Minivan Row
- Is that compact car feeling a litte cramped after the birth of your baby? Well then stroll over to Minivan row featuring all the lastest and greatest family cars currently on the market. Moms & Dads alike will love checking out all the latest minivans and sports utilities vehicles.
- The Oh Baby! Family Expo will be held at the Neal Blaisdell - Exhibition Hall located at 777 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96814. The Main Entrance is located on the King Street side of the Blaisdell Center.
- The Neal Blaisdell Center has over 1500 parking stalls to support its various events and functions. Cost for parking begins at $6.00 per entrance. CASH ONLY. The parking structure is located on the Diamond Head side of the Exhbition Hall and Arena.
- Main Entrance
- The Main Show Entrance for the New Baby Expo is located at the makai-side (toward the ocean-side) of the Neal Blaisdell - Exhibition Hall. Tickets must be purchased at the Blaisdell Box Office prior to entrance.
- Tickets and Admission
- Tickets for the Oh Baby Family Expo are available from the Neal Blasidell Center Box Office on the days of the show. For more information call: (808) 591-2211.
Oh Baby Family Expo tickets must first be purchased from the Blaisdell Box Office and presented to the usher at the entrance to the expo. General admission to the expo is $4.50 per person (CASH ONLY) and Children 5 and under are Free with paying adult. Limit two children per paying adult. Children must be with an adult at all times.